Ontario Broadcasting Technology Matchmaking Platform
Enjoy free targeted 1:1 meetings and take part in company pitching sessions.
Broadcasting technology is one of Ontario’s key IT subsectors with cutting-edge broadcasting technology and solutions used by industry leading businesses throughout North America, Europe and the world.
Part of the Ontario Broadcasting Technology virtual trade mission to Europe, the aim of this platform is to facilitate meetings between European companies and the Ontario delegates.
On Thursday, September 24th at 2:00pm (UK)/3:00pm (Central European time) a selection of Ontario delegates will pitch their innovative companies and solutions followed by Q&A sessions. Attendance is free and you can register for the event here.
Who should register?
The companies on this platform are aimed at:
- Television broadcasting engineering
- Radio broadcasting engineering
- Streaming services, OTT, SVOD, AVOD
- (Virtual) Multichannel video programming distributors
- Audiovisual equipment distributors
- Movie studios
- Broadcasting production facilities
- Stadium and/or venue owners
Have a look at our participants at a glance page to see if there is anything interesting in there for you.